It introduces Sofia, a little girl with a commoner’s background until her mother (voiced by Sara Ramirez) marries King Roland II and suddenly she becomes royalty.
The series follows the adventures of Sofia, an 8-year old young girl who becomes a princess overnight after her mother marries the king. Sofia tries her best to adapt to her new life being a princess and has her stepbrother and sister James and Amber to help her along with the headmistresses of the Royal Preparitory Academy Flora, Fauna and Merryweather, the Three Good Fairies from Disney’s classic Sleeping Beauty and, when Sofia is at her darkest hours, classic Disney Princesses Cinderella, Jasmine, Belle, Ariel, Aurora, Snow White, Mulan, Rapunzel, Tiana, and other Princesses are there for her whenever Sofia needs help. Sofia learns that looking like a princess isn't all that hard, but behaving like one must come from the heart. The stories focus on the idea that what makes a real princess is what's on the inside. The show highlights character qualities such as kindness, courage, generosity, loyalty, honesty and grace. Subjects such as sincerity and forgiveness are heavily focused on. She has the magical and incredibly powerful Amulet of Avalor that allows her to talk with animals and turn into a mermaid. However her amulet is coveted by the sorcerer Cedric, who desires its tremendous magical power to take over the kingdom of Enchancia.
Television Movie (2012)Edit
|00||Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess||November 18, 2012||When her mother Miranda marries the king of Enchancia, Roland the Second, Sofia becomes a member of the royal family and moves into their grand palace. She attends a preparatory school under the tutelage of fairies Flora, Fauna and Merryweather in order to train for her new role as a princess. With the help of a magic amulet that enables her to talk to animals and a special appearance from Princess Cinderella, Sofia adjusts to her new surroundings and tries to form a strong and close bond with her initially reluctant stepsister Amber.|
Season One (2013-2014)Edit
|01||"Just One of the Princes"||January 11, 2013||Sofia strives to become the first princess to earn a spot on her school's Flying Derby team. Although paired with the overly-anxious pony Minimus, Sofia learns to believe in herself and proves that a princess can do anything.|
|02||"The Big Sleepover"||January 18, 2013||Sofia is put in a difficult position when she struggles to get her village friends Ruby and Jade and her new princess friends to get along during her first slumber party at the castle.|
|03||"Let The Good Times Troll"||January 25, 2013||Sofia befriends the trolls that live in the cave near her new home, but trouble ensues when her father can't let go of his fear of their banging, even when she brings them to the castle.|
|04||"Cedric's Apprentice"||February 1, 2013||Cedric hires Sofia to be his apprentice in order to steal her amulet when she seeks his help to learn magic for school. Along the way, Cedric takes his first step towards the light when she soothes his stress.|
|05||"A Royal Mess"||February 8, 2013||The Golden Wing Circus is in town and the kids really want to go, but when James accidentally breaks a giant glass window, James and Sofia attempt to hide it while Amber distracts their parents. Sofia lays herself down for James when the parents find out, but after Baileywick clarifies James as the perp, the kids are ultimately forgiven, see the show, and get a new window conjured up by the circus magicians.|
|06||"The Shy Princess"||February 22, 2013||Sofia helps Vivian, a shy classmate to overcome her fear of speaking in public. Meanwhile, Clover makes friends with her dragon Crackle.|
|07||"Blue Ribbon Bunny"||March 15, 2013||Sofia decides to enter Clover in the Village Fair pet contest, but after pushing a little too hard, Sofia discovers a few things about friendship when she ends up unintentionally hurting his feelings before the contest.|
|08||"The Princess Test"||April 12, 2013||When Flora, Fauna and Merryweather announce a big test, the princesses are put to the test but only one of them can win the trophy for showing the most important princess trait of all--kindness. Sofia sacrifices the vanity put upon her to help the librarian, who turns out to be Fauna in disguise, leading to Sofia getting her first trophy.|
|09||"Baileywick's Day Off"||April 26, 2013||Baileywick celebrates his birthday with his brother, Nigel, with help from Sofia and the rest of the family.|
|10||"Tri-Kingdom Picnic"||May 17, 2013||Sofia shows James how to be a good sport when the leaders of two of the allied kingdoms show up for a day of playing sports and games.|
|11||"The Little Witch"||May 31, 2013||A little witch's hexes causes big trouble for Sofia and her friends. Sofia helps her mend her nasty ways, and the witch fixes the hexes, getting the friends she wanted. In the process, Sofia helps to change the judgement of her friend, Jade, who refuses to believe that the newly-good little witch means well.|
|12||"Two to Tangu"||June 14, 2013||Sofia and Amber visit Prince Zandar in the kingdom of Tangu but get lost on a magic carpet. Along the way, Sofia and Amber meet Princess Jasmine.|
|13||"Finding Clover"||June 28, 2013||Sofia and her friends go on a daring rescue of their rabbit friend Clover who is being held by the clutches of Boswell the Magician.|
|14||"The Amulet of Avalor"||July 12, 2013||Sofia loses the power to understand her animal friends when her magical amulet is captured by a baby castle Griffin. So it's a race between Sofia and Cedric to see who can get it first.|
|15||"The Buttercups"||August 2, 2013||Sofia and her friends join the Buttercups, a Girl Scout-like group. Sofia uses Buttercup skills to prove that princesses can do things by themselves.|
|16||"Make Way for Miss Nettle"||August 23, 2013||A new fairy teacher, Miss Nettle, who was once the apprentice of Flora, Fauna and Merryweather arrives at Royal Prep to be a teacher for the after-school gardening club. However, Miss Nettle has ulterior motives for coming to the school-specifically, stealing the spellbook of the headmistresses to overpower them. Sofia, along with James and Desmond, defeat Miss Nettle, though she swears to return.|
|17||"The Amulet and the Anthem"||September 13, 2013||Sofia is chosen to sing the Enchancian Anthem at the annual Harvest Festival. After she becomes a bit too boastful, Sofia's magical amulet bestows a curse on her, leaving her all croaked up. Belle makes a guest appearance, helping another royal manage pride.|
|18||"Tea for Too Many"||September 27, 2013||Sofia is chosen to host the Royal Prep Tea party. Amber is concerned about what kind of tea party Sofia has in mind. When Amber convinces her to make it bigger and ends up taking over preparations, things start to get hectic. Eventually, Fate steps in for Sofia by having the tables float away, forcing a small tea party what Sofia wanted to be set up instead.|
|19||"Princess Butterfly"||October 11, 2013||When there is a Halloween costume contest, Amber is in way over her head, for the umpteenth time. She seeks the help of Cedric to make the best costume when she sees Sofia's seamstress talents to her full degree. However, Cedric's spell on Amber brings additional chaos when the costume is real and can only be removed with a potion requiring Sofia's amulet. Sofia discovers what has happened and tries to sacrifice her amulet, only to have it taken by Wormwood, resulting in another pegasus chase that ends with the amulet's retrieval. Amber confesses her cheat to the headmistresses, who turn her back to normal at the cost of her trophy.|
|20||"Great Aunt-Venture"||October 25, 2013||Sofia's meets her step aunt Tilly. Together they go a wonderful adventure to collect apples for Tilly's famous apple pie for a family dinner. Along the way she discovers what it means to be a great adventurer!|
|21||"The Baker King"||November 8, 2013||Sofia helps King Roland see how important his job is as king after he yearns to live a more simple life as a baker. when he is convinced by Sofia he decieds that it's time to go back to being king.|
|22||Sofia the First: The Floating Palace||November 24, 2013||When Princess Sofia goes on a high-seas vacation, she befriends a young mermaid named Oona when she frees her from a fishnet. The action, being a very good deed, gives Sofia the power to transform into a mermaid and back. When Oona gets captured by a sea monster and the Mermaid Queen holds her family responsible, Sofia, with help from Princess Ariel, saves the day. In the process, Sofia helps strengthen the bond between humans and merfolk.|
|23||"Holiday in Enchancia"||December 1, 2013||A snowstorm prevents King Roland from returning home in time for the holidays. Sofia leads her family on a brave expedition to find him, and shows Amber that spending the holiday with loved ones is better than any present. Includes a special appearance by Princess Aurora.|
|24||"Four's a Crowd"||February 14, 2014||Sofia tries to overcome her jealousy of Jade and Ruby's budding friendship with Amber when they all decorate a flying coach for the annual Flylight Pageant. Thanks to Miranda's advice, and hitting the coach with gooseberry pie by mistake, she learns that the more, the merrier.|
Season Two (2014-2015)Edit
|25||"Two Princesses and a Baby"||March 7, 2014||Amber asks Cedric to cast a magic spell that will give her and James separate birthdays so that she can celebrate the day all by herself. After the spell accidentally turns James into a baby, Sofia helps Amber realize how special it is to have a twin, and work together to help Cedric reverse his spell.|
|26||"The Enchanted Feast"||April 4, 2014||Cedric is preparing to show off his exceptionally strong magical abilities at the Enchanted Feast, which is a grand dinner for all of the kings and queens in the Tri-Kingdom area. When the evil fairy, Miss Nettle, disguises herself as a powerful sorceress and takes over the feast to get Sofia's amulet, Sofia forms an unlikely alliance with Clover, Cedric, and Wormwood to protect her mystical amulet and save her family. Snow White is later summoned to assist Sofia, telling her to trust her instincts. Sofia defeats Miss Nettle again, this time with Cedric's Morpho Mirrors.|
|27||"The Flying Crown"||April 11, 2014||Sofia teaches Prince Hugo the meaning of teamwork and working together when they are paired in a Flying Derby race, leading to them winning the prized Flying Crown Trophy.|
|28||"Mom's the Word"||April 25, 2014||Sofia gets disheartened when she has to share her mother, Queen Miranda, with Amber and James during the annual Mother's Day picnic. So she asks the good witch Lucinda to cast a spell so she and her mom can be alone together. Unfortunately, the spell throws mother and daughter in a boat on a rapidly raging river, leading to Sofia realizing that she must accept that things are the way they are because they have to be the way they are.|
|29||"The Silent Knight"||May 9, 2014||Sofia meets her idol and hero, the brave but silent knight Sir Bartleby, and helps him to accept his unique voice and romantically charm and attract her Aunt Tilly.|
|30||"Enchanted Science Fair"||May 30, 2014||It's almost time for the Enchanted Science Fair, and Sofia and her classmates must pair up to work on their projects. When they discover that they need to find a magical ingredient at the top of a mountain, they compete to see who can reach the summit first-at the risk of their science projects and their friendships. Eventually, they all team up together.|
|31||"King for a Day"||June 27, 2014||James is made King for the day but he gets carried away with his fun solutions to royal problems and winds up waking a sleeping baby giant.|
|32||"When You Wish Upon a Well"||July 11, 2014||After becoming jealous, Amber makes a wish into a wishing well that accidentally turns Sofia into a cat.|
|33||"Gizmo Gwen"||July 25, 2014||Sofia encourages a young kitchen maid named Gwen to pursue her dream of becoming an inventor.|
|34||Sofia the Second"||August 1, 2014||Princess Sofia uses a copying spell so she can be in two places at once but her copy is a troublemaker! Will Sofia be able to handle her nasty copy before she causes too much trouble?|
|35||"Mystic Meadows"||August 8, 2014||Sofia visits a retirement home for sorcerers, and helps Cedric earn his family's powerful wand and his father's respect.|
|36||"Princesses to the Rescue!"||August 15, 2014||While visiting the Chinese kingdom of Wei-Ling, James and Prince Jin set off to search for the legendary Chinese treasure of the Jade Jaguar but soon find themselves trapped in the jaguar's den. It's up to Sofia, Amber, Princess Jun, and a very special Disney Princess to rescue their beloved families.|
|37||"Ghostly Gala"||October 3, 2014||Sofia prepares for a Halloween party in the ballroom and discovers a ghost trying to scare everyone out of the castle so he can throw his own ghostly gala.|
|38||"The Emerald Key"||October 11, 2014||After a valuable emerald key from the kingdom of Hakalo washes up on the shore of the castle, Sofia and her family must figure out who the key belongs to when two girls arrive, both claiming to be the princess and rightful owners of the mystical key.|
|39||"Scrambled Pets"||October 17, 2014||Sofia and her friends regret their decision to bring their pets to school after Clover and the rest of the animals get scrambled in a sorcery class accident.|
|40||"The Princess Stays in the Picture"||October 24, 2014||When Sofia and Hildegard become stuck inside an enchanted painting, Hildegard complicates their escape plan by insisting she knows everything.|
|41||"Baileywhoops"||November 7, 2014||When the Kingdom of Enchancia is having a Jubilee, a new steward who wants Baileywick's job gives him a cursed pin that causes him to be very clumsy, leading Sofia to help Baileywick by becoming his junior steward assistant. Meanwhile, Cedric competes with King Magnus's Sorcerer in entertaining the other children.|
|42||Sofia the First: The Curse of Princess Ivy||November 23, 2014||Sofia discovers that her amulet is for so much more than just talking to animals when her sister Amber takes the amulet and uses it to summon a princess of her own. Unfortunately, the princess that magically appears before Amber and Sofia’s eyes is evil and she wants to overthrow the kingdom of Enchancia by turning it all black and white! Sofia and Amber’s every attempt to stop the princess fails...That is, until Rapunzel comes along and helps the girls' come up with the perfect plan to save the day.|
|43||"Winter's Gift"||December 12, 2014||Sofia is in search for the perfect Wassailia gift for Cedric. En route, she meets a forest faun who is also searching for a special gift, a gift that will persuade an powerful enchantress to lift a terrible curse from the faun. However, the faun doubts that she is special. It's up to Sofia and Tiana to help her new friend with the gift of music.|
|44||"The Leafsong Festival"||January 16, 2015||When Crackle gives up her ability to breathe fire so that she can sing in the Leafsong Festival, Sofia helps her learn to take pride in what makes her special instead of trying to change it.|
|45||"Substitute Cedric"||February 20, 2015||Cedric steps in as substitute teacher for Sofia's sorcery class and helps the students of Royal Prep protect their school after a group of visiting pranksters arrive to wreak havoc.|
|46||"Clover Time"||March 27, 2015||Sofia and Clover learn to be more considerate of others after Clover's warren gets flooded and Sofia invites him to stay with her, causing friction in their friendship when they realize that they both have very different habits.|
|47||"In a Tizzy"||After teaming up with an over-eager fairy godmother, Sofia's friend Ruby learns that a little assistance is nice, but sometimes you have to do things on your own.|
|48||"A Tale of Two Teams"||When a game of dazzleball pits the villagers against the royals, Sofia must decide whether to play with her old friends or her new family.|
|50||"Sidekick Clio"||July 2015||TBA|
|53||"Buttercup Amber"||July 2015||TBA|
Season Three (2015)Edit
|"New Genie on the Block"||TBA||TBA|
|"Dad's and Daughter's Day"||TBA||TBA|
|"Princess Adventure Club"||TBA||TBA|
|"The Secret Library"||October 2015||Aunt Tilly gives Sofia a special book that shows her the location of a secret library in the castle. This library contains books that lack endings. Sofia is able to grant these stories happy endings and chooses the story of Mazzimo, Minimus' older brother. Mazzimo has been captured by Prince Roderick of Borrea. Sofia and Minimus must rescue Mazzimo from the greedy prince. Princess Merida appears to aid Sofia.|
Cast and CharactersEdit
- Princess Sofia - (Ariel Winter) A little girl who once lived in the village until her mother married the King and suddenly became royalty. She learns that looking like a princess isn't all that hard, but behaving like one must come from the heart.
- Princess Amber - (Darcy Rose Byrnes) Sofia's stepsister and the twin sister of Prince James. Although she cares for family and friends, she can be a little vain and prissy in certain regards to what she thinks being a princess is all about.
- Princess Hildegard - (Coco Grayson) One of Princess Amber's best friends, and one of the most popular princesses at Royal Prep.
Princess Clio - (Harley Graham) The princess of Corinthia and close friends with Amber, Hildegard and Sofia.
- Princess Jun - (Michaela Zee) The princess of Wei-Ling and good friends with Sofia, Hildegard, Amber and Clio.
- Princess Vivian - (Sabrina Carpenter) A shy princess who had trouble talking to other people and later with Sofia's help overcame her fears.
- Princess Maya - (Olivia Grace) A minor character from the series. She appears in "The Princess Test" where she gives Sofia some advice on being a princess.
- Princess Penelope - (Bailee Madison) A princess who makes a few appearances in the series.
- Oona - (Kiernan Shipka) A mermaid princess who befriends Sofia in the special Sofia the First: The Floating Palace.
- Cora - (Sarah Mitchell) A mermaid princess who is Oona's older sister in the special Sofia the First: The Floating Palace.
- Princess Leena - (Sarah Mitchell) A clumsy princess who only makes minor appearances in the series. Her more active roles have been "The Princess Test" and "Tri-Kingdom Picnic".
- Princess Lei-Lani - (Abigail Mavity) A native princess of the kingdom Hakalo.
- Princess Zooey - (Fiona Bishop) A princess who has travelled a lot with her mother.
- Prince James - (Zach Callison/Tyler Merna) The twin brother of Princess Amber and Sofia's stepbrother. Unlike his sister, James is not at all vain and is very helpful towards Sofia. He is rather easygoing for a prince, sometimes displaying behavior not normally seen in royalty.
- Prince Zandar - (Karan Brar) The Prince of the kingdom Tangu and Prince James's closest friend.
- Prince Hugo - (Colin Ford) A prince and the best flying horse racer at Royal Prep. In his debut he is portrayed as a bully towards Sofia and James. In the episode "The Flying Crown", when he is paired with Sofia for a flying derby race, she completely reforms him, and they become friends. He is currently voiced by Grayson Hunter Goss.
- Prince Jin - (Brian Lee) The prince of Wei-Ling who appears in the episode "Tri-Kingdom Picnic".
- Prince Desmond - (Maxim Knight) A prince who admits to being afraid of a lot of things. Even so he's very intelligent, called the smartest student in school by his friends Sofia and James.
- Vaughan and Vance - (Sage Ryan) Two rival Flying Derby riders from Junior Knights academy.
- Prince Khalid - (Khamani Griffin) Prince of Kaldune and brother of the two princesses Maya and Leena.
- Prince Axel - (Colin Ford) Prince Hugo's older brother, who made his debut in The Flying Crown. He is the second character on the show to be voiced by Colin Ford, Hugo being the first.
Kings & QueensEdit
- Queen Miranda - (Sara Ramirez) Sofia's mother who was once a shoemaker until she married the king and became the queen of Enchancia. Unlike the wicked type stepmothers, Miranda is kind and loving to both her daughter and stepchildren.
- King Roland II - (Travis Willingham) The King of Enchancia who fell in love and married Miranda, becoming Sofia's stepfather. It is revealed in When You Wish Upon a Well that he is allergic to cats.
- Queen Cecily - (Barbara Dirickson) Vivian's mother.
- King Magnus - (Carlos Alazraqui) A king who goes on boasting about how great his kingdom is. His first appearance was in "Cedric's Apprentice".
- Queen Emmaline - (Jodi Benson) The Queen of Merroway Cove and Cora and Oona's strict mother.
- Emperor Quon - (James Sie) The emperor of Wei-Ling and the father of Princess Jun and Prince Jin.
- Empress Lin-Lin - (G.K. Bowes) The empress of Wei-Ling, Emperor Quon's wife and the mother of Pricness Jun and Prince Jin.
- Hugo & Axel's Father - Princes Hugo and Axel's father made his debut in "The Flying Crown". He was first seen singing the Royal Prep cheer for Sofia and James after they won a flying derby race before going to the championships. However, he sensed how bad it made his youngest son, Hugo, feel. He also told Axel not to make him feel worse when he boasted about how the crowd sang that for him. So far, not only was his name ungiven, but his voice actor was uncredited.
- Clover - (Wayne Brady) Sofia's pet lop rabbit and best animal friend of whom he helps by making her life in the kingdom. While he looks cute, he hates to cuddle, except during tender moments, but he does love snacks.
- Whatnaught - A silent squirrel who is one of Sofia's animal friends.
- Mia - (Ashley Eckstein) A helpful and kind bluebird who misunderstands a figure of speech and takes literally. Even so, she can have a witty comeback to say, often towards Clover.
- Robin - (Meghan Strange) A kind and guiding Robin who is the voice of reason among Sofia's animal friends, and is very responsible.
- Wormwood - (Jim Cummings) Cedric's pet raven who is every bit as wicked as his master.
- Minimus - (Eric Stonestreet) Sofia's flying derby pony who gets worried about almost everything.
Crackle - (Ellie Kemper) Vivian's loud and outgoing pet dragon who is very fond of Clover.
- Sven - (John Ross Bowie) A little seahorse who is Oona's friend and lives in the waters of Merroway Cove.
- Farley - (Jeff Bennett) A seagull usually looking for a snack.
- Rex - (Jim Cummings) The palace dog who loves to bury objects and head to the kitchen and beg for scraps of food.
- Electra - (Rose Abdoo) Prince Hugo's flying horse in the flying derby.
- Wilbur the Wombeast - (Corey Burton) A Wombeast who lives in The Horrid Hills. On the outside he looks scary and vicious, but on the inside he's a clumsy and yet lonely critter who has no family and loves apples.
- Praline - (Keith Ferguson) Princess Amber's pet peacock.
- Freedo - (Mick Wingert) Prince James' pet baboon.
- Dragons of Enchancia - A group of dragons who live on and island known as the Blazing Palisades.
- Whiskers - (Nick Offerman) A fox who lives in the forest and a friend of Clover.
- Ginger - (Meghan Strange) A white rabbit who lives in the castle zoo and can whistle.
- Hexie - Lucinda's pet rabbit.
- Cedric the Sorcerer - (Jess Harnell) The bumbling Royal Sorcerer of Enchancia who desires to steal Sofia's magic amulet and take over the kingdom.
- Flora - (Barbara Dirickson) The red fairy from Sleeping Beauty and one the headmistresses at Royal Prep.
- Fauna - (Russi Taylor) The green fairy from Sleeping Beauty and one the headmistresses at Royal Prep.
- Merryweather - (Tress MacNeille) The blue fairy from Sleeping Beauty and one the headmistresses at Royal Prep.
- Lucinda - (Merit Leighton) A little witch who use to cause trouble until she later changed her ways with Sofia's help and became friends with all the other kids in the village.
- Goodwin the Great - (Jim Cummings) The former Royal Sorcerer of Enchancia and Cedric's father.
- Boswell - (Liam O'Brien) An unfriendly magician who appeared in the episode "Finding Clover".
- Madam Ubetcha - (Nika Futterman) A fortune teller from Tangu who knows all and tells all.
- Miss Nettle - (Megan Mullally) An evil fairy who was once Flora, Fauna and Merryweather's apprentice and desires to become the most powerful fairy in the world.
- Aunt Tilly - (Bonnie Hunt) King Roland's whimsical sister who loves to bake pies and embark on incredible adventures.
- Rosey - (Pamela Adlon) An enchanted rose who is Miss Nettle's companion.
- Marla - (Tracey Ullman) Lucinda's mother and a true wicked witch who embraces the family legacy and takes great pleasure from hexing people.
- Wishing Well - (Keith Ferguson) A mysterious magic well that grants wishes.
- Sofia the Worst - (Ariel Winter) Sofia's opposite double who was created by a copying spell. Unlike the real Sofia, Sofia the Worst wears a pink dress and likes to cause trouble. Her troublesome nature is due to the copying spell being cast incorrectly, so if the spell was cast correctly, everything about her would've been the same as the real Sofia.
- Wu-Chang - (Keone Young) The elderly royal sorcerer of Wei-Ling.
- Princess Ivy - (Anna Camp) A wicked enchanted princess who grew up in a black and white kingdom. When Amber took Sofia's amulet without her permission, it counted as a bad deed, and the amulet cursed Amber by bringing Ivy to Enchancia.
- Greylock the Grand - (Mitchell Whitfield) King Magnus's royal sorcerer and a former schoolmate of Cedric's
- Mamanu - (Angelique Perrin) An evil sorceress who was once the royal sorceress of Hakalo. But she was caught by the King of Hakalo stealing magical crystals from the royal museum, and she was banished from the kingdom forever.
- Glacia the Ice Witch - (Phylicia Rashad) An Ice Witch who places a curse on Winter.
- Baileywick - (Tim Gunn) The Castle Steward who is responsible for everything that goes on in the castle.
- Violet the Maid - (Jennifer Hale) One of the maids at the castle.
- Ruby Hanshaw - (Diamond White) A village girl and one of Sofia's best friends.
- Jade - (Isabella Acres) A village girl and one of Sofia's best friends.
- Helen Hanshaw - (Viola Davis) Sofia's Buttercup Scout Master and Ruby's mother.
- Mrs. Higgins - (Russi Taylor) The librarian at Royal Prep.
- Meg and Peg - (Fiona Bishop) Identical twins who are part of Sofia's Buttercup Scouts. They often get mixed up for one another, though they claim to be completely different.
- Professor Popov - (Jim Cummings) The dancing teacher at the Royal Preparatory Academy.
- Plank - (Phil Morris) A Merman who is Queen Emmaline's adviser.
- Madame Collette - (Jennifer Hale) The French royal dressmaker at the castle. She is known to be proud of herself and is easily flattered by those who respect her very much. She has at least three assistants, and her work as seamstress seems to give her respect, for she wears no uniform and Amber looks up to her.
- Sir Gillium - (Jess Harnell) The Flying Derby coach at Royal Prep.
- Sir Bartleby - (Keith Ferguson) A brave and yet silent knight with a high pitch voice.
- Sir Maxwell - (Thomas Bromhead) An opera-singing knight who loves to sing.
- Gwen - (Ginnifer Goodwin) The daughter of the castle chef Andre. Formaly a kitchen made until she finally fulfilled her dream of becoming an inventor.
- Chef Andre - (Robin Atkin Downes) The castle chef and Gwen's father.
- Lady Joy - (G. Hannelius) Daughter of Lord Gilbert.
- Lord Gilbert - (Keith Ferguson) The Duke of Ramblingham and Lady Joy's father.
- Trolls - Short, green, and furry creatures found who only come out at night because the sun's too bright for their eyes, but starlight is just right. For this reason they love to come out and look up at the stars, and when they're happy, the bang their Troll Clubs, which is how they make their music.
- Gnarly - A Troll who's lives in the caves, beneath the Castle of Enchancia.
- Teeni - A Troll child who lived beneath the Castle of Enchancia.
- Slickwell - (Christian Borle) King Magnus's former steward who tried to steal Baileywick's job by giving him the Pin of Klutzenheimer.
- Winter - (Alyson Hannigan) A Faun who who was once cursed and loves to play her pan flute.
- Cinderella - (Jennifer Hale) From Cinderella, she helps Sofia make amends with Amber and become true sisters.
- Jasmine - (Linda Larkin) From Aladdin, she teaches Sofia and Amber how to tame a wild carpet and not to be afraid of trying something new. Her singing voice was performed by Lea Salonga.
- Belle - (Julie Nathanson) From Beauty and the Beast, she shows Sofia that actions speak louder than words when apologizing for bragging.
- Ariel - (Jodi Benson) From The Little Mermaid, she encourages Sofia to enlist Cora to help rescue Oona from the sea monster.
- Aurora - (Kate Higgins) From Sleeping Beauty, she teaches Sofia that in a crisis she can always count on her animal friends. She is the first Disney Princess who doesn't sing in the series.
- Snow White - (Katherine Von Till) From Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, she teaches Sofia to learn the importance of trusting one’s instincts after she suspects that a visiting sorceress is not who she says she is. She is the second Disney Princess who doesn't sing in the series.
- Fa Mulan - (Ming-Na Wen) From Mulan, she teaches Sofia and her friends that they are stronger than they know when they find it hard to rescue their families from the Jade Jaguar. Her singing voice is preformed by Lea Salonga.
- Rapunzel - (Mandy Moore) From Tangled, When Sofia and Amber are unable to stop Princess Ivy from taking over their kingdom, Rapunzel gives them a helping hand and a plan that will help them save the day.
- Tiana - (Anika Noni Rose) From The Princess and the Frog, When Sofia's friend Winter is in trouble, Tiana shows up to help her find a gift for an evil enchantress who can lift a curse placed on Winter.
On January 24, 2013, Disney announced via their new music blog about a soundtrack containing songs from the show that would be released on February 12, 2013. The track listing is as follows:
First Album ListingEdit
- Sofia the First Theme Song
- Princess Things
- Make Some Noise
- Cedric The Great
- Royal Fun
- Perfect Slumber Party
- All You Need
- Blue Ribbon Bunny (Song)
- I Belong
- The Goldenwing Circus
- True Sisters (Bonus track)
- Rise and Shine (Bonus track)
Second Album ListingEdit
- Sisters and Brothers
- Merroway Cove (song)
- The Love We Share
- Bigger Is Better
- (You Can Always) Count On Baileywick
- Make It Right
- Good Little Witch (Ballad)
- Good Little Witch
- The Ride of Your Lives
- A Recipe for Adventure
- Bring My Best Friend Back
- The Simple Life
- Make Way for Miss Nettle (song)
- Enchancia Anthem
- Be Who You Wanna Be (Bonus Track)